- Civil Rights
- Criminal Law
Prior to attending law school, Margie worked in a variety of areas, ranging from paralegal in a family law firm to English as a Second Language Instructor to freelance writer to children's novelist to theater dramaturge to staff reporter for a daily newspaper. The consistent theme through these various careers has been wanting to do good.
Having been encouraged to go to law school somewhat later in life, Margie did just that. She attended the University of New Mexico School of Law, where her interest in Human Rights, Civil Rights, and Criminal Law flourished.
- University of New Mexico School of Law, J.D. Magna Cum Laude, December 2020
- Central New Mexico Community College, Post-Graduate Certificate in Paralegal Studies, Graduated with Highest Honors, 2015
- University of Toronto, M.A. in Drama
- University of Alberta, B.A. (Special) in English, Graduated with Distinction
- State of New Mexico
- United States District Court, District of New Mexico